Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shuffle.

Want to know the brand of music I listen to? Read on.

There's this game/quiz I got from an "online buddy" (hehe, hanep talaga ang relationships sa Multiply). Here are the "rules": 1) You put whatever music player you have on random (a.k.a. on shuffle, which btw I usually do); 2) Post a line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the songs are; 3) Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines came from; 4) Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly; and 5) No cheating.

1. I try not to rely, not to rely on the perfect line. 

2. Every night she walks right in my dreams since I met her from the start.
3. I can't believe this pain, it's driving me insane.
4. Don't be afraid, in your heart you'll find a way.
5. Making love to you was never second best. #tooeasy
6. Lately we're running out of time, aren't we? 
7. The space between what's wrong and right is where you'll find me hiding, waiting for you.
8. Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself because I love you. Yes I do. #tooeasy
9. Turns out everything I say to you comes out wrong and never comes out right.
10. Kudos to those who see through the sickness.
11. Every color and every hue is represented by me and you.  #tooeasy 

12. You tell me to get a life, do you understand the weight of that line?
13. And I would never let somebody bring you down, or take your crown. Never.
14. My Lord I have You to thank, You watch over me and hold my hand.
15. You love me but you don't know who I am.
16. Someday you'll find me calm beneath the landslide. #gleemusic
17. If you're thinking of being my brother, it doesn't matter if you're black or white. #tooeasy
18. Went on a walk inside your head the other day and I couldn't believe a word I heard you say.
19. Hey mom, why didn't you warn me . . . about boys? #sotrue
20. Pardon me, I just can't help staring at you.
21. Too many walls have been built in between us. Too many dreams have been shattered around us. #PauAndJan
22. We find peace in the shadows long enough to see the monsters rise.
23. Ako'y nandirito pa rin para sa'yo. Hindi mo lang alam.
24. I wish that every kiss was never ending.
25. Everbody's dressing up, I'm dressing down.  #LagiNaman

26. I put my life in your hands.
27. Get real and see the beauty in ugly.
28. I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off you.
29. It must've been love but it's over now. #commonknowledge
30. But when I see you, it's like I'm staring down the sun. 



------------

*This is a cross-post from my Multiply page.



No comments: