Friday, September 9, 2011

HIMYM Season 7 Scoop

Judging my most recent blog posts, you would get the (correct) idea that I love How I Met Your Mother more than any TV show I follow. The hardest months for me, as a HIMYM fan, is, of course, during the months of June to August. I re-watch episodes from previous seasons just to get over the strong compulsion to see the HIMYM gang on screen.

Contrary to my predictions for Season 7 and 8, season 7, according to the scoop from Vlada Gelman of TV Line, is going to be a Robin Season. Spoilers say that Season 7 to Robin will be much like how Season 4 was to Barney plus, to make things doubly exciting, there's Nora and Kal Penn's character to confuse Barnman and Robin.

Despite the disappointing news that the wedding that Season 7's one-hour opening episode will feature is not Barney's wedding but Ted's high school best bud Punchy's, we are going to be treated to lots of Barney-Robin action--on the dance floor!

Can't wait for Season 7.


No comments: