Saturday, April 26, 2008

Which is more credible?

The CRS or the classcard?

Being the gc that I am, I checked my crs again, just for kicks, even after getting all my classcards. And there it was! The big "discrepancy". A good one though. =D

Sir Hey, name changed for my safety (safety talaga eh no, haha), never fails to surprise me, kahit na bakasyon. Ayos talaga 'yun. Haha. He gave me a .25 higher grade in the CRS. So, which should I believe? The uber-late CRS grade or the pen-marked classcard? I hope the CRS. ;P


-----------------

PS: Isn't it creepy to have exactly the same GWA for the 1st and 2nd sems of my second year? Oo, parehong-pareho, up to the third decimal place (hehe). Creepy. It's as if I'm functioning on auto-pilot, like Adam Sandler in Click. Haay. Iba na talaga kapag control-freak.

No comments: