Sunday, September 6, 2009

Saturday Soliloquy 3: Quickie*

"It's not a cover; it's his life."

Today I just finished watching Season 2 of Chuck. Err, technically it's not all of it but since what I have was just up to Episode 15, then I guess that can be considered as finished.

Anyway. Chuck's a good entertaining series. Watching it makes me miss Thieves more. That's the series that stars Melissa George as Rita and John Stamos as, well, John and, as you may have guessed by now, they are thieves. When I ask people about this series, no one seemed to have watched it--but me. No wonder it only lasted a season. But, going back to my earlier point, the John-Rita chemistry is very much a resemblance of the Chuck-Sarah chemistry.

Now, where can I get Episodes 16 to 22?!?!?!?!?!?

Quaipo, here I come!


*Quickie because, unlike my other Saturday Soliloquys, this is relatively shorter and therefore quick to make. :) (Glad we cleared that up. Ha ha)

------------------------------------------------------
You may want to read:

Saturday Soliloquy 1: Must Sees 
Saturday Soliloquy 2: Tsk, tsk, tsk  



No comments: