Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday Soliloquy 4: Meeting the Mother


Together, we can fight Feelings. -Barney Stinson's blog



Just finished How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1 to 4. Yes, that is my week's greatest, biggest, most fulfulling highlight.

It beats that fact that (oops, sorry Strunk and White) last week was my hell week;

It beats finishing that as 122 (History, Politics and Culture of South Asia) paper;

It beats reporting about Gender and Development for BehSci 121 (Gender and Behavior);

It beats the PI100 fieldtrip in Dolores, Quezon (and that was greaaatt ha);


Actually it beats just about everything else. I love that show. It's my F.r.i.e.n.d.s--because I didn't watch that show.


Let's go Season 5! Barney and Robin! and the Mother!


----------------------------------------
You may want to read:

Saturday Soliloquy 1: Must Sees 
Saturday Soliloquy 2: Tsk, tsk, tsk  
Saturday Soliloquy 3: Quickie 


No comments: