Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday is my new Saturday?

In all the years I have stayed in UP (nearly four) I had only three semesters when I had Wednesday classes. First was the LRC classes I took for Math and Physics and Chem. Second was NSTP 2 under Sir Ong--which rarely met so parang wala rin. And last was History 116 under Prof. M. D. Jose. Oh. I also had my Badminton and Advance Badminton classes on Wednesdays, different semesters.

Well, anyway, last semester I rarely spent my Wednesdays here in Laguna because I was working kuno as a Student Assistant at the CAS Library. But this semester (hopefully my second to the last) since I quit my SA gig for the OrgASM presidency (HAHA, akala sosyal) I spend all my Wednesdays (or at least I try to) at Laguna. No, not because walang gagawin for OrgASM but because AS 132 (Seminar on Philippine Urban Issues) is so demanding in terms of requirements that I had to go to Binyan weekly.

Anyway. I was supposed to go to the Municipal Hall today but the bum in me prevailed (as it always does whenever I'm in Laguna) and I just called the offices.:) Talk about working the phones. Instead of going, I watched DVDs, as always.

Well, The Hangover starring Justin Bartha and Bradley Cooper of Failure to Launch, and some other unknown dudes (Haha, ang sama ko) was uneventful except for the witty ending. With Roofies you end up on the ground, not on the roof, right? HAHAHAHA


So. I watched Gray Matters today. Again. For the nth time. Why? Well because I saw Heather Graham in The Hangover and kinda miss her. HAHA, close pala? Haha. I watched it because I missed watching the movie. Although, I admit, I know its every twists and turns, every scene and almost every line. But still, every time I watch it, Heather Graham, Tom Cavanaugh and Alan Cumming never fail to amaze, amuse and touch my little cold heart (haha) with their good acting.

At syempre, I feel like....

Sana I have a Tom Cavanaugh for a brother and Alan Cumming for a friend. Promise talaga, if the Lord gives me that it would easier to do a Kathleen Espejo. Hahaha, gets? :D (You, dear reader, probably won't)

"Don't expect to end up with your first crush. It's like marrying at age 12."
-Sam (Tom Cavanaugh) to Gray (Heather Graham)

I don't mind marrying at age 12. Hehe. But as I've read once, "We all have feelings. But we need not act on them."




3 comments:

 I am Annie said...

Ha ha. Demanding talaga. Hanggang ngayon wala akong political profile. Buti na lang ang deadliest deadline ay next week. Although importante na meron ng political profile, I might not make one at all.

-----

Detox is oh-so important. I'm really waiting on the 5th season of Bones (bibilhan ako ni Rech), para madetox ko rin ang sarili ko. I don't want to watch the first 4 seasons pa ulit kasi medyo depressing ang season 4, e kapag piananood ko yung 3 seasons ay gugustuhin kong ituloy-tuloy. Ha ha. Ako na ang mahaba ang explanation dito.

-----

You don't need to just blog on Saturdays, you know. You're limiting yourself if you stick to it. Creative juices must flow! Sabi ng bitter na babae na tuyo ang creative juices dahil sobrang unispired. :D

Jo Ann said...

Teps when I said Wednesday is my Saturday is means I do more leisurely activities that I usually do on a Saturday. But that doesn't mean I don't blog here on other days except Saturday. :)

Salamat sa comment! Go watch Bones na! :))

 I am Annie said...

LOL. Fine, fine. =p