Friday, October 8, 2010

Let the first be the last.

Later tonight, our block will be having our last official class for the first semester of AY 2010-2011. Coincidentally, our first class this semester is also the last, which makes the journey, I guess, complete. Full-circle, as they say.

To be happy about this simple triumph (finishing my first semester in law school alive and with most of my values and dignity intact), I fear, would/may jinx my grades. It may be a baseless fear for my grades are already low or not-so-great as they are. Jinx or no jinx. But then again, I take this time, my sweet time to be thankful to all the forces of nature, luck and faith that has brought me where I am--hours away from my last class.

Of course, I'm not counting out the fact/chance of me being butchered by my professor later tonight during recitation. But as it is, I'm happy at what I've accomplished--albeit inchoate, haha. The passing grades (regardless of how barely passing they are) I will be getting (hopefully), in all five of my subjects this semester, will make this happiness complete, and the relief genuine

Goodluck to me and all others who'll be taking final exams these coming weeks. May we all make it alive and  able next semester, and all the others after that! :)


.

No comments: