|Check out at Annie and Abed's hand-holding. Hmm.|
2. In order for glee clubs to "succeed", they must have a foe who either (1) rats them out to the "authorities" for copyright infringement, or (2) instructs her Cheerios to ruin the glee club's purple pianos around school.
|The authority that is Chang.|
3. Glee club instructors are manipulative. Mr. Rad manipulated Abed the same way Mr. Schue manipulated Finn to join glee club.
|Almost always, glee club instructors hide their manipulative nature in order to lure "poor" kids to join their club.|
4. Glee club instructors always wear vests.
|Seriously, what's with glee club instructors and vests?! #GleeMysteries|
5. It takes one lonely person to see the "light" that is glee club. For Glee it was, of course, Rachel Berry; for Community, it was Abed.
|I was surprised Danny Pudi can sing--not like Rachel Berry but a little better than Mike Chang.|
6. Glee clubs must rap, or at least have "resident" rappers. For Glee's New Directions the residents were Artie, Blaine and Santana, with Mr. Schue and Finn doing occasional hideous rapping; for Community, it was Troy and Abed.
|Troy and Abed's rap was so much better than all of the Glee kids' rap performances.|
7. Glee clubs must do mash-ups.
|This is the Golden Rule of glee clubs.|
8. In glee clubs, there's always someone who joins it with intentions to ruin it from within. For Glee, it was Quinn, Santana and Brittany; for Community it was Troy.
|Troy: Jehovah's Most Secret Witness|
9. Glee clubs must have members who wear sweaters. In Glee, it was Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Artie and, for a time, Santana, Brittany and Quinn. In Community's case, almost everyone wore a sweater.
|The Glee kids' sweaters are better than Community's.|
10. Glee clubs must have a piano guy who has sandy, blonde hair and wears glasses, whose presence is never intended to be felt. Sometimes, in Glee's case, the piano guy is referred to.
|At least the Glee guy has a name, Brad.|
|It's not how big your (disco) ball is but how you use it.|
12. Glee clubs must have at least one tone-deaf member who gets rejected (or at least shouted at) by the glee club instructor himself.
|The Battle of the Tone-Deafs: Britta vs. Sugar|
13. In glee club, the member who is
|LOL at the curly-haired girl on Shirley's left.|
14. A tall jock, who initially hated glee club, must lead the glee club. For Glee, it was Finn; for Community, it was Jeff.
|LOL at Mr. Schue's reaction to Finn's speech.|
15. Glee clubs must perform at the cafeteria to attract new members, and must have three-level seats in their "choir rooms."
|Seeing these similarities which can't be coincidences, I knew Regional Holiday Music is a parody of Glee.|