Monday, June 24, 2013

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF(IE)

I got this idea from a friend who shared this link.


What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
Phone: Photo of an empty table at Little John's, Camp John Hay, Baguio.
Computer: Nerd Herd logo

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
San Mig Super Dry or any free drink.

What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
"Aysus," a Filipino word which Google can't even translate.

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Man crush. [For reasons, read below.] According to Urban Dictionary this is the definition of a man crush: When a straight man has a "crush" on another man, not sexual but kind of idolizing him.

Who is the last person that called or texted you?
Someone I was trying to convince to that I write well enough for them to hire me as their content writer.

What one thing drives you absolutely crazy?
Selfies. Or flashbackfriday, throwbackthursday and so on.

What is your favorite reality show?
I used to like Survivor. I was, for a time, into America's Next Top Model. 

What's the first CD you bought?
Sinosikat's first album, Sinosikat.

Who is your current man-crush?
Dianna Agron.

Pick one: kittens or puppies?
Puppies.

How about bacon or Nutella?
Nutella.

And finally: Tell us secret.
I read fan fiction. A lot.


No comments: