Saturday, April 16, 2011

Petals, "Ostia" and Ice Cream

JAMMAMELA
For our English 30 (English for the Professions) class, a classmate (a second year student from FoodTech) created a brochure for her home-made gumamela jam. My law blockmate liked it, and even asked for a second (and third) serving but I didn't share his enthusiasm for the jam because I can't shrug off the reality that it is a flower; that I'm eating petals.

THE BIGGEST HAW FLAKES I'VE EVER SEEN
It's the size of, and looks like, a slice of Argentina meat loaf but it is a haw flake. Haw flakes, or ostia as I used to call it, reminds me of my childhood. (aww, drama) I ate half a pack because I missed eating it.

YES, I'M AN ICE CREAM JUNKIE.
The best, only, and most favorite Comfort Food ever. I eat it when I feel like celebrating, sulking, or, simply, passing time. My thighs reminds me of all the 800ml tubs of Selecta and Nestle ice cream I greedily consumed in the past.




.

No comments: