Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Things I Have Wanted to Do But Don't Have the Time For (Summer 2011)

Because I'm overwhelmed with how much free time I'm going to have this summer (8 weekends = 16 days, approximately fifty evenings) and with the possibility that I won't be able to enjoy all these in June, when classes start, I decided to make a list of Things I Have Wanted to Do But Don't Have the Time For. All of these I wish to accomplish during summer.

1. Play basketball or badminton...or try out a new sport... Be fit, in general.

2. Lose weight, any 'weight' would be nice.

Photo from JessicaRulesTheUniverse.com
3. Read more. Finish reading all the books I bought during the school year and those I bought and never get to read. Twisted 8 1/2 by Jessica Zafra, Naked Lunch by William Burroughs, Our Town by Thornton Wilder, Life Universe and Everything, So Long and Thanks for all the Fish and Mostly Harmless by Douglas Adams, et al.

4. Rediscover painting. This long-forgotten passion/frustration has recently captured my interest when I saw the paintings on the wall of my Law blockmate's flat. Seeing his own work on canvas reignited (naks) my desire to make and display my own work.

5. Travel. Although I won't be travelling to Palawan, or even Tagaytay, with my Law blockmates because of The India Fund, I will be travelling with my family to my father's hometown in Pangasinan to celebrate his 50-something-th birthday. My childhood memories are filled with epic road trips to Dasol Pangasinan, and this trip will reminisce those.



.

No comments: