Sunday, March 23, 2008

Korean experience

To those who take time to read my blog *thank you, by the way* you'll notice or have observed by now but refuse to comment on it, or say it directly, that I blog about, generally, serious things. Or if not, I write about a, um, simple thing then connect it to or find it's "deeper, hidden" meaning.

Pero now, since it's Easter *koneksyon??* magkukwento na lang ako.

Kahapan, black saturday, my sister, my mom and I went "dress-hunting" for my sister's graduation dress. We don't do this usually. In fact, we do it, rarely. (Si Ate lagi, haha.) Nagpunta kami around Makati/glorietta/greenbelt/PSone area, kasi she wants to. Demanding. So yun, pumunta kami, naghanap, pero after three hours, wala pa rin. =D She takes forever finding a shirt, so what will I expect with a dress.

I don't really care with the stress, endless walking and all. Kasi kumain naman kami. *Haha, patay gutom* Relatively new place, Spaghetti Factory. Sana may ganito sa Rob kasi medyo masarap yun food. Pero hindi ko macompare sa TOSH kasi, um, nakalimutan ko na ang lasa ng TOSH. haha. WHAM-baby na kasi ako. Haha.

Corny. Haha, anyway.

Sa SM, bumili ang nanay ko ng regalo para sa baptism na a-attend-an ng tatay ko *with her, of course*. Ayun, may Koreana, actually tatlo sila. Relatively, old, parang mommies andf daddy. Nakapila siya in front of me. Eh ayaw gumana ng card (as in credit card) niya, she got mad. Tas, she tried swiping it, by herself. Then, wala pa rin. she tranferred to another counter, really mad. As in nagsimulang magsalita in Korean *yun ba tawag sa language nila?* tapos directing her harsh-sounding "comments" to all the employees there who gathered to watch the "fiasco". Pinoy nga naman, haha.

So yun, sa sobrang asar ng nanay ko she said, with all the taray/catty-ness she could muster, "Speak in English they won't understand you". Ohaa. The Korean Brat stopped speaking her Korean utterances, and just talked to the cashier. Ping, score one for Flora.

'Yun lang actually ang point ng blog na 'to. Moral of the story: Don't cross my mom. Haha, joke lang. Seriously, don't shout at us Filipinos, you Koreans! You're just invading our country. Yes, my mom loves watching your countless drama series-es but that doesn't mean you have the right to be harsh, or act like stars here or as if you own our country.

Go away, aliens.

By this, I declare, Sir E, I hate Koreans. Yes, including you *if you continue to declare yourself as one*.


No comments: